Thursday, June 2, 2016

DANCE CAMP!

Dance Camp is coming up so fast! Yay! I'm so excited! If you haven't paid the final camp balance, please get that to me as soon as possible! Make sure you have your team shoes, foot thongs, and two sports bras (1 Black and 1 White Racerback) BEFORE we go! I will have Cabela make up a packing list as soon as we get all of our clothes. -If you haven't paid for clothes, please do so as soon as possible. I can not give them to you until they are paid for.

 Camp will be at the Eccles Center in Ogden and we will be staying at the Courtyard Marriott, 1 block west of the Eccles Center.

Thursday, June 9: Roll call at the High School at 6:15 AM SHARP. We need parents to help take and pick up the girls. Yolie will coordinate the driving at the Mom's meeting on the 7th. If Mom's can't attend the Mom's meeting, but are willing to help out with driving, please let Yolie know!

Eat something before or on the way, we wont be eating until lunch. All meals will be provided while at camp.

A wavier MUST be filled out and given to me BEFORE leaving to camp. I will have that paper for you at practice on the 7th. It must be turned in if you want to attend camp.

Saturday June 11th: Team Showcase, 4:00 PM. Family and Friends are invited to attend and watch the teams perform the dances that they have learned at camp.

They will not be taking team pictures at camp this year, so no need to bring money for them.

BDT is teaming up with Will Dance For Kids and the Peanut Butter Jamm this year for a Humanitarian Service and are asking dancers to bring jars of Peanut Butter to camp on day 1. There will be a prize for the team who brings the most jars so lets bring as many as we can! They will be donated to the Food Bank.

Any other questions regarding Camp, let me know. I am so excited!

XOXO


9 comments:

  1. McKell I have a question what's your number

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. This is Annalyse's mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps. This is Annalyse's mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. .Keep up the good work , I have appreciated visit this website and read this good and reliable post and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information If you would like to Know Master Card please click

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely exceptional. Despite a variety of articles on this subject, this article contains a number of precious points that have never been read in other articles and also found some interesting topic is free psn codes do they really exists

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I'm also sharing article Everything you need to know about Best Free FPS Games in 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a helpful site for all, a very informative article present here. but I am a gamer and suggest a site which has good for gaming Called skindex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good blog. I must apreciate your efforts. Written in positive manner and in easy to understand language. And you can check Winrar a software for Creating self-extract files and Backup your files.

    ReplyDelete