Friday, February 19, 2016

ROCKETTE INVITATIONAL POSTERS

Girls ! I have checked my to do list 200 hundred times, and I have NO idea how I missed this. I am so sorry !  EACH ONE of you need to make a Poster to hang at a business sometime before the weekend is over to advertise for the Rockette Invitational.  Text Brandi individually (not on group message) and let her know where you hung yours  up at. You can put on group message where you are putting yours so others know.  I just don't check group message that often. We are hanging Ellie's up at the studio today before we head out of town for the weekend. Love you all ! It is very important that you get right on top of this. It really doesn't take too long.  Thanks & Hugs !

Information For Poster:

Rockette Invitational
Thursday February 25, 2016
6:00 P.M.
Gymnasium @ Box Elder High School
$5.00 for Adults
$3.00 for Students
Children 5 & Under Free
It will be a Night to Remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment