Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kick Routine Shoes

We may be ordering a special kind of shoe for our kick routine. I feel okay in doing this because at auditions I told you of a $50.00 Competition Fee that would be due in October. I decided not to collect on that since we weren't doing prop and novelty.

I feel like having a unique pair of shoes for this routine could really help set us apart artistically! We need to take a few risks competivley & costuming is a big part of dance!

I am working on prices, etc. I have been informed that they could run around $70.00. I am still checking around and will inform you soon!


P.S. Your $25.00 December Hotel Fee will be due before Thanksgiving Break! Don't forget to keep up on your Dues. November is now past due ($15.00)! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment